Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MUSIC: Man/Miracle



I posted on these guys a while back, when Man/Miracle was known as Bear on Bear. While the name has changed, the talent certainly still remains. This Bay Area band crafts some damn fine jams, with the A-side single "Pushing and Shoving" for an upcoming release features some hand-clapping, sng-alonging, and break-neck pacing. I love how it teeters on destruction and desperation, but never seems to slip over the line. While already posted by more reputable sites, I thought I'd pass this along to the loyal Macktronic readers in case you missed it.

::: Man/Miracle - Pushing and Shoving

You can pre-order the single on either vinyl 7" or CD. The covers are hand-screened and pretty nice, if I do say so myself.

[Man/Miracle on myspace.]
[Man/Miracle official website.]
[Download Music from eMusic; 25 song free trial.]
[Buy music from Insound.]
[Find/Listen/Download music at The Hype Machine.]
[Photo credit goes to smoochka.]

Labels: , , , , ,