Monday, June 19, 2006

MUSIC: The Fucking Champs (Etc.)



So I'm coming to work today (public transit!) and listening to my iPod (hip!) and suddenly realized I made a grave mistake last week when posting some of my favorite instrumental tracks (an excellent post, by the way, if i do say so myself)....

How could I leave out The Fucking Champs? Borderline blasphemy, indeed. So here are two tracks from the extremely rocking, highly enjoyable band.

::: The Fucking Champs - Andres Segovia Interests Me
::: The Fucking Champs - Policenauts

You can buy loads of albums by The Fucking Champs at Insound (click here). Speaking of Insound, Think About Life is having a little promotion where you can get 15% your whole order by proceeding to Insound through this portal and using the discount code TAL15. The band also forwarded this track (which is apparently the secret 11th track on their debut album) onto the blogosphere. And, surprisingly, it's dang good.

::: Think About Life - Hidden Track 11

[Many thanks to Stop Loving Everything and Something Less Than Intended, two excellent blogs which were hosting these Fucking Champs tracks; I had to download them to post them, as my music was trapped on my iPod and my work computer was FC-less, if you can believe it; So gold stars to those guys.]

[Photo goes to the lovely and talented diastema.]