Wednesday, March 05, 2008

MUSIC: Indian Jewelry



Ah, anticipation. Taking part in the time honored tradition, I hereby submit to you an album which I am excited to ascertain: Free Gold! by Indian Jewelry (out May 20 on We Are Free). If you haven't already joined the camp (via 2006's Invasive Exotics) then I imagine you will find yourself firmly entrenched soon enough. Every time I listen to Indian Jewelry I feel like I'm on the right side of an inside joke. Here's two tracks from their previous release, with whispered promises of a soon-to-emerge single for the forthcoming album.

::: Indian Jewelry - Lesser Snake
::: Indian Jewelry - Health and Wellbeing

Keep an eye on the We Are Free for more information re: Free Gold! or order Invasive Exotics here.

[Official Indian Jewelry website.]
[Indian Jewlery on myspace.]
[Current macktronic contest.]
[Download Music from eMusic; 25 song free trial.]
[Buy music from Insound.]
[Find/Listen/Download music at The Hype Machine.]
[Photo credit goes to Robby Garbett.]

Labels: , , , ,