Friday, April 18, 2008

MUSIC: My Morning Jacket (New Song!)



My excitement for the new My Morning Jacket album should come as no surprise. However, the fact that MMJ has provided the title track for free is kind of surprising (but certainly welcome). It's certainly better than listening to the various live cuts out on the interweb. Evil Urges, which drops on June 10th via ATO Records, promises to build upon their already magnificent catalog of work. Color me patiently waiting.

::: My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges (from Evil Urges)
(use the official MMJ download page to get the song)

Pre-order Evil Urges in either CD or Vinyl.
Also, check them out on their spring/summer tour.

[MMJ official website.]
[Download Music from eMusic; 25 song free trial.]
[Buy music from Insound.]
[Find/Listen/Download music at The Hype Machine.]
[Photo credit goes to misstinguette.]

Labels: , , , ,