Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MUSIC: Kings of Leon



It's always refreshing when a band reaches the "I'll buy whatever they put out stage" of musical appreciation. Kings of Leon have recently obtained such status for me due to a series of excellent releases. The new LP titled Because of the Times builds upon their traditional brand of south-influenced rock (I hesitate to call it "Southern Rock" because of the connotations). Here's my personal favorite tracks from the new album.

::: Kings of Leon - Black Thumbnail
::: Kings of Leon - My Party

You can buy Because of the Times here.

[Official Kings of Leon website.]
[Kings of Leon on myspace.]
[Current Macktronic Contest.]
[Gold Robot Records on myspace.]
[Buy music from Insound.]
[Find/Listen/Download music at The Hype Machine.]
[Photo credit goes to rafael mendez.]

Labels: , ,