Friday, October 06, 2006

MUSIC: F*ck This, It's Friday (3rd Edition)



::: Spank Rock - Put That Pussy On Me (Diplo Tonite Remix)
::: Matt & Kim - Yea Yeah
::: Clipse/MIA - Definition of a Roller
::: Brazilian Girls - Jique (MSTRKRFT Remix)
::: CSS - Let's Make Love And Listen To Death From Above
::: MSTRKRFT - Thank Me With Your Hands (Panthers Remix)

OK, so I'm totally into these remixes of late. I'll listen to anything by Diplo or MSTRKRFT. I especially like the remixes of DFA1979 songs, or Wolfmother songs, or anything that isn't club/dance ready and needs to be. So, what I ask of you, is to let me know of some more artists who do reliably awesome remixes. I just don't have the time to listen to the Frank In His Bedroom Eating Cookies Remix of a Rapture song. You get the idea. Have a f'ing good Friday my friends.

[FTIF 2nd Edition]
[FTIF 1st Edition]
[Buy music from Insound.]
[Find/Listen/Download music at The Hype Machine.]
[Photo credit goes to Lou O' Bedlam.]